In my opinion, zucchini is one of the most underrated healthy foods. It can be used in so many different ways and tastes delicious! So, with that being said, this recipe is one of my favorite quick side dishes. It is so, so easy to make, and only spends 5-7 minutes in the oven. You can’t get much quicker than that.
*This recipe serves two people
1 Medium Zucchini
1 ½ tbsp Olive Oil
1. Wash the zucchini and cut it into ¼ inch thick coins.
2. Cover a baking sheet with tin foil and lay the coins out across it.
3. Use a basting brush to spread the olive oil on each coin.
4. Sprinkle the coins with salt and pepper to taste, then sprinkle a layer of parmesan cheese onto each coin.
5. Bake at 500 degrees for 5 -7 minutes. They should be fork tender when they are done.
That’s all there is to this quick and easy recipe! Try it out; I promise you won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!